Q: How can I learn to use the new site? What resources are available?
A: The new website has a number of new features that users are encouraged to explore. It features a new blog where storytelling about JUMP Math, education news, tips for teachers/parents/tutors will be posted on a regular basis.
The website also has an online store where educators, homeschoolers and parents can easily search for needed resources, access customer support, get sales quotes on orders, securely purchase resources using a credit card on our site and receive delivery through UTP or choose to download the UTP order form and fax or email it to JUMP Math Sales or UTP.
A new password protected Member Portal enables users to create an individual personal login where they can access their account history of everything they have purchased or download free materials available using their level of access.
How do I login to the Member Portal?
A: You can register on our Member Portal by:
- Clicking the “Members” button and then selecting one of three different access options: Parent, Homeschooler, Educator. Eduators must be registered as employees of a verified school board within Canada or the US.
- Follow the prompts to register with your name, postal code, and a unique login username and password.
- Check your email for a message from us to activate your account.
- Then, start accessing the JUMP Math resources available to you! Remember to save or note down your username and password, which allows you to log back in at any time.
- You can also manage your JUMP Math account and see all of your purchases and downloads in your personal account in the Member Portal.
How do I access my Member login if I’ve lost my password?
A: Not to worry, you can simply click the link to “forgot my password” and an email will be sent to you to reset it. Don’t forget to save your unique login information somewhere secure for the next time you want to login.
Can I use my existing login information from the old JUMP Math website to login to the Member Portal on the new website?
A: No, your account from the old site will not be transferred over. To become a Member on our new website, you must register a new account. However, you can use whatever email and password you would like to register for the Member Portal.
How do I purchase items on the website online store?
A: It’s easy, simply click the “Order” menu item at the top of the website and use the filter to select the product type, grade, language and region for which you wish to see products listed. Then, click on the item you wish to purchase and follow the prompts to go to your shopping cart to complete the purchase or get a quote for the cost of the items you have selected for purchase.
Where do I find professional learning resources?
A: You can find a variety of professional learning resources, including pre-recorded and live and webinars, as well as other events from JUMP Math on the Professional Learning section of the “Educators” page. You can also access our Educator Support Team (Outreach Managers) to help you plan more customized professional learning opportunities for your team or just get support on any of your questions about our resources.