Your child can be great at math.
No matter where your child is starting from in math, JUMP Math can help them master it – and learn to love it. Our approach is based in the science of how children learn, so your child will not only achieve success in understanding math, but gain the belief in themselves that they can do anything in life.
Is JUMP Math right for your family?
JUMP Math’s resources and approach to math instruction are designed for and mainly used by teachers in classrooms. However, our resources are also widely used by homeschoolers and parents to support their children’s math skills at home.
Simplicity is the hallmark of our materials. Why? Scientific studies have shown that flashy, colourful resources actually distract learners from the mathematical structure and concepts being presented. We use other methods to make math practice engaging and fun for your child — and you!
JUMP Math offers a teaching tool for families that:
- Builds children’s confidence and ability in math
- Aligns with math curricula in BC, AB, SK, MB and ON
- Works for different learning styles, ensuring all children can move forward in math at grade level
- Provides teaching and practice resources that effectively help your child understand math concepts
- Offers well-researched, high-quality resources written by math & science PhDs
Tips and Tools for Parents
JUMP Math is great for homeschoolers
Homeschooling families can use the complete JUMP Math approach, including the full Teacher Resource, with lesson plans, confidence building units, quizzes & tests, and student Assessment & Practice books to teach your children at home.
Family Math Nights
Find out how JUMP Math can support math learning in your enitre school community with in-person or virtual Family Math Nights at your school. Learn more about how we can help make learning math fun for the whole family!