Save time and enhance results with JUMP Math SMART Lesson Materials
Our SMART Lesson Materials amplify the power and convenience of the JUMP Math Teacher’s Guides (TG). Every TG lesson has a perfectly-aligned SMART Lesson, complete with diagrams, sample problems, practice exercises, extensions and bonus questions. Our SMART Lessons integrate a range of interactive features, all while providing seamless fidelity to the JUMP Math program and philosophy.
Visit the JUMP Math Store to purchase SMART Lesson Materials (you will need SMART Technologies software). The JUMP Math Store is hosted by the University of Toronto Press so you will need to create a new user name and password.
NOTE: Samples of our SMART Lesson Materials are always available free of charge from the JUMP Math Store and the Samples section of our website. These samples illustrate our pedagogical approach to key content areas by grade level.
Over 96% of regular users say they would recommend JUMP Math SMART Lesson Materials to other teachers:
Easy to Use
- "[They are] extremely easy to use as well as a valuable learning experience for your students. The lessons follow a natural progression of learning and I love the extension activities."
- "[They] allowed me to focus on planning how best to support my students, and gave me all the examples I needed to teach concepts."
- “[They offer] lots of practice and it is easy to skip a slide if you feel your students have mastered the concept.”
- "Big time saver and well worth the cost."
- "The SMART lessons match the teacher guide and save you lots of time in preparation."
- "[They are] easy to use and understand. It does not take long to modify materials for use in your own classroom and to suit individual needs."
- "SMART lesson materials are easy to use and provide a terrific platform for presenting and reviewing material in a way that engages the students and is attractive to the students."
- "Clearly and logically laid out and provides scaffolding for those students who need the basics re-explained and who need more practice."
- "Extremely user friendly and an amazing tool to instruct students with."