Monday, September 23, 2019 - 09:00 to 11:30
Learn how JUMP Math can raise the levels of student engagement, boost confidence, and help you teach in a way that supports all learners academically.
- The Teacher Resource is key to delivering JUMP Math – explore how to use it effectively when faced with the challenges of split grades in one classroom.
- Strategic teaching in split-grades
- Development of mental math facts and skills - the key to computational fluency.
- Math Games and shared resources- Blogs and Math Fair links.
- IEP- how to use our SMARTBOARD JUMP Math lessons to create effective and workable IEPs
Uplands Elementary School
145 Middle Bench Road